St.Hopkins is a right place for an International students to study in India under Bangalore University, We are situated in the city known as Bangalore, the safest and fastest growing cities in the world. At Hopkins more than 50% of students strength comprises of International students from various countries such as Nigeria, Cameroon, Sudan, Tanzania, Mongolia, Saudi Arabia, Yemen.
St.Hopkins is a place where courses are offered as affordable fee without compromising on the quality of education. At present our fees is the lowest among other colleges based in Bangalore for International students.
We ensure our international students never face any issues with Visa approvals or renewals, which makes our institution the most friendly college for foreign nationals.
- Bachelor of Computer Application - BCA - Fees Per Year 3000 USD
- Bachelor of Business Administration - BBA - Fees Per Year - 3000 USD
- Bachelor of Commerce - BCom - Yearly Fees- 2500 USD
- PUC - 11th & 12th - fees 2500 usd for 2 years
- Hostel Fees- USD 2650 Per year
Foreign Students Admission Guidelines for academic year 2020
- The above fee structure is in USD
- A student should have a valid passport
- The student should have completed higher secondary education with good percentage/Grades.
- A student should have adequate proof to prove his/her financial ability which supports his school fee and stay in India
- Students should pay their tuition fee well in advance, after their visa approval and before the commencement of the academic year. failure to which he/she shall not be eligible to attend classes or write exams.
- Students should arrange accommodation on their own, however the college authorities shall help them in finding accomodation .
- Students shall provide necessary documents to register at FRRO (Foreigners Regional Registration Office) within 15 days of their arrival to India. And the college authority shall co-ordinate for all the formalities
- Students applying to BCA - Bachelor Of Computer Science course should have studied Mathematics in their Secondary and Higher Secondary.
- Any student who wishes to discontinue the course shall have to pay 50% fee of the remaining years and obtain an NOC (No Objection Certificate ).
- Admission shall be confirmed after obtaining student Visa, Fulfilling Bangalore University eligibility norms and payment of full fee.
- College is not responsible if student pay money to any agents except in consent with the college Director. Students must pay the college via Bank Transfer only, before obtaining Admission letter and Visa letter.
- Admission is subject to University Approvals. In the event of university demanding for Eligibility approval certificate from Association of India University (AIU), students are to produce the same for admission
- Examination Fee to be paid extra for each semester as prescribed by the University.